My research interests are mainly in the field of computer vision and robotics, including but not limited to object detection, classification, unsupervised learning, 3D scene understanding, etc.
At present, I’m a researcher at MEGVII(Face++) Research, focusing on computer vision related tasks such as 2D/3D object detection, and unsupervised learning. I’m mentored by Zeming Li and Dr. Gang Yu, under the supervision of of Dr. Jian Sun. More information can be found at CV.
I got my B.E. from Software Engineering College (Distinguished Engineer Program) of South China University of Technology (one of the “Project 985” of China) with the First-Class Honor in July 2018.
The most recent AutoAssign proposes a novel label assignment paradigm for object detection and achieves SOTA(52.1% AP) on MS COCO. More information releated to research can be found at Publications or Google Scholar.
I build the world’s first 3D object detection framework Det3D, and won the 1st place of nuScenes 3D object detection challenge (CVPR 2019). At Megvii Research, I write an efficient and general computer vision toolkit named cvpack2 (cvpods). It supports many computer vision tasks, and is now widely used at MEGVII Research.
Conference Reviewer: CVPR’21
- 2020.10 “EqCo: Equivalent Rules for Self-supervised Contrastive Learning” is available on arXiv.
- 2020.07 The multi task computer vision toolkit cvpods is released! It supports classification, unsupervised learning, detection, segmentation and keypoints. Stay tuned for updates!!!
- 2020.07 - AutoAssign: Differentiable Label Assignment for Dense Object Detection is available on arXiv.
- 2019.08 - World’s first general 3D object detection codebase Det3D is released!
- 2019.06 - We win the nuScenes 3D object Detection challenge of WAD, CVPR 2019, by a large margin.
- 2019.02 - I join MEGVII Research.
- 2019.01 - My work - the LiDAR sensing demo is demonstrated on CES 2019.
- 2018.06 - I graduate from SCUT with the first class honor.
- 2018.04 - I join Horizon Robotics.
- 2017.11 - I join Alibaba as an intern machine learning engineer.
- 2017.07 - I join DiDi AI Lab as an intern speech recognition engineer.